Skip to main content

Every cloud has a silver lining

Hi viewers! 
Oops, it's been two months since I posted anything. Sorry for that. I have a really great message for you guys today 😊
What you see above, is a clown made by jigsaw puzzle pieces. It might seem like an easy thing to do, but hear the whole story:

You see, my dad and my brother bought this really cool jigsaw puzzle that has Taj Mahal on it. Little did they know that it had 500 pieces!!
Apparently did not know that at that time. So after they bought the jigsaw puzzle home, they were gobsmacked. My dad suggested that I could do it. (And I did try quarter of the puzzle, but the pieces were soo tiny that I gave up)

So it had been lying on the table idle for 2 months, until my brother's friend Keerthi came up with this idea of making shapes with those little pieces. And right now, they're making different shapes and having a blast..

So what does this teach us? Even though the jigsaw was useless, it had another use. If you have patience and wait for some time, you will figure it out... This even shows us  that Every cloud has a silver lining. 

Thank you for reading to the end 😊🙂
See ya soon 💖

Comments

  1. Wow. Creative ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mohammed Sajjad HussainAugust 15, 2022 at 9:07 AM


    Great 👍😊 well done beta, keep it up 👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Updates

Hey Long time no see I know, it seems like I disappeared during 2023! With boards approaching, I've been kinda occupied with school. It's a tough time for me.. to be very frank, I feel unmotivated all the time...nervous... regretting the last few months...about the way I spent my free time... So, right now I'm coping up.. catching up, covering backlogs, reminding myself that these 2 months will be tough but I'll be strong..   Well, if there's anybody out there who feels the same way, it'll all pass buddy.. and never pressurise yourself. Remember to sleep well and stay healthy! Okay then, It's so nice getting in touch with y'all! Let's keep shining together :)✌

August 15

Happy Independence day, my dear friends. This is a special day for us all 💝. 

Does this look like a Greek goddess?

Hi guys!   So here is a drawing that I did yesterday. Is it just me or does everyone get creative ideas only at night? I started drawing some curly lines and that turned out to be the hair!!   Please don't ask me who this is 😃. I have no idea, but this gives me "Greek goddess vibes". What do you think??