Skip to main content

My favorite YouTuber



Who's your favorite youtuber? 
We all have our favourites - favourite food, favourite color, favourite weather and whatnot! Here's the complete info about my favorite YouTuber

Are you a language learner?
I'm not exactly a language learner, but I unexpectedly had this desire of moving to the US. For that we definitely have to learn English, and my accent was terrible. I had this really weird accent! That's when Marina came to the rescue. She is a non-native English speaker, but here's the thing: Her accent is soooo good. I knew she was the perfect teacher for me. So, I started following her on YouTube!

What next?
Obviously, I watched her video every week (Uploaded every Wednesday)
From then on, I never miss a single video and automatically her videos started to brighten my Wednesdays! 

My accent:
She teaches the American accent and it was super easy to understand. I started practicing that.
Oh my gosh, you guys! My accent started to improve over the month. The proof is my YouTube channel: Ashika's learning lab, I started speaking in that accent and if you watch my videos over the last few months, they have improved! Thank you Marina, for this..

For Entrepreneurs:
Marina also has another channel called: Silicon Valley Girl (she lives in Silicon Valley) where she talks about improving your channel, improving your business, etc.
if you are an entrepreneur, you might have to follow her to improve your life, just like she did to me...

A million thanks to you, Marina. You have transformed my life and All the best for your channels to grow and prosper!

😌





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates

Hey Long time no see I know, it seems like I disappeared during 2023! With boards approaching, I've been kinda occupied with school. It's a tough time for me.. to be very frank, I feel unmotivated all the time...nervous... regretting the last few months...about the way I spent my free time... So, right now I'm coping up.. catching up, covering backlogs, reminding myself that these 2 months will be tough but I'll be strong..   Well, if there's anybody out there who feels the same way, it'll all pass buddy.. and never pressurise yourself. Remember to sleep well and stay healthy! Okay then, It's so nice getting in touch with y'all! Let's keep shining together :)✌

August 15

Happy Independence day, my dear friends. This is a special day for us all 💝. 

Does this look like a Greek goddess?

Hi guys!   So here is a drawing that I did yesterday. Is it just me or does everyone get creative ideas only at night? I started drawing some curly lines and that turned out to be the hair!!   Please don't ask me who this is 😃. I have no idea, but this gives me "Greek goddess vibes". What do you think??